JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello everyone, I have several factory Beretta Magazines for 9MM available. I would like to sell them all as a lot, for a super low price.

I am asking just $50 for all 5 magazines.

These magazines have been very lighty used, well taken care of and never stored with rounds loaded. The grips were briefly used before being taken off and stored.

The set consists of:
2x - 20 round Factory Magazine, 9MM. One is missing the plastic grip extender.
2x - 15 round Factory Magazine, 9MM. Some small wear on the finishes.
-- It was brought to my attention lower in the thread that these particular magazines have a cutout which makes them compatible with the European style magazine release.
1x - 17 round Factory Magazine, 9MM. Shiny finish, very minimal wear.

Meet F2F in SE Portland (preferred) or anywhere in the metro area with enough notice.

Thanks for looking! Happy and safe shooting!

IMG_2788.JPG IMG_2784.JPG IMG_2780.JPG IMG_2776.JPG IMG_2785.JPG

Last Edited:
Don these have the bottom cutout for the European model mag release

I am not familiar with that particular feature on the Beretta magazines, but from a little research it appears that this type of magazine you are referring to has a fairly large cut made in the bottom of the magazine on both sides. AFAIK my magazines do not have this cutout and this hopefully is reflected in the pictures I had uploaded.

berettamag.jpg

Thanks sir for the reply

Hi! No problem, and thank you for the interesting question, I was completely unaware of this distinction among Beretta magazines.

HOWEVER, upon more thorough inspection, it appears that the two 15 round factory magazines DO have this cutout. I have attached better pictures to show this feature.

Best Regards.

IMG_2818.JPG IMG_2819.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top