JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This cant be the first Beretta 96FS sold here on NWFA, is it? A quick search on this site to see other model 96FS sales brings up only my ad and a few other mentions of the pistol.

I also searched gunbroker.com and didnnt find any for sale there either, only parts and accessories. Is the 96FS hard to come by?

Interesting, well, anyone who buys this will not be disappointed. It's a fantastic pistol that I really hate to part with, but as I said, bills bills bills.

Thanks Trlsmn. I dropped the price a bit, and as I said, I will explain to any interested person how I figured my pricing. Also, feel free to make me cash offers via PM based upon what you think is fair. The worst I'd say is no. Thanks again-tree

I think it might be a hard to find gun. Beretta 96D is $250

It is, and it's a whole different animal. There's one on gunbroker right now Link that's bid to $500 and is described as a bit rough with scratches on the frame and holster wear. The buyer will be out at least another $50 in shipping and local FFL fees.

Looks to me like this local gun easily has another $300 in extras. I think he's right in there, especially considering condition and the benefit of FTF. :s0155:

$.02

And a 96FS isn't a 96D either :p

True, also the 96D for $250 is a police trade in, which usually no where as nice as the 96D's found from private owners, its like comparing the Sig P6 to the 225. Every once in a while you will find a gem of a trade in, but you have to keep in mind the police mentality of their guns.

Thanks for the comments guys, Im surprised that this is likely the first Beretta 96FS to sell here off NWFA. Makes me kinda want to keep ahold of it even more than I did before, just because it might not be that easy to replace later when Im not strapped! Thanks again all.

It is, and it's a whole different animal. There's one on gunbroker right now Link that's bid to $500 and is described as a bit rough with scratches on the frame and holster wear. The buyer will be out at least another $50 in shipping and local FFL fees.

Looks to me like this local gun easily has another $300 in extras. I think he's right in there, especially considering condition and the benefit of FTF. :s0155:

$.02

Thanks Gunner

The 96 means .40 (The FS has an enlarged hammer pin that fits into a groove on the underside of the slide. The main purpose is to stop the slide from flying off the frame to the rear if it cracks. This was in response to reported defective slides during US Military testing).

I have gotten another mag for this pistol, so that brings the count to three. All in excellent condition, as is everything else. Tried to add a few pics today, but after last nights storm my satellite internet seems extremely slow, and some things arent working. So I was unable to get the pics into Photobucket to post them here. Anyone who dosent know what this gun looks like, just google Beretta 92FS or 96FS. They both look the same. Thanks-tree

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.