JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I just purchased a Beretta 96D (40SW). Only reason I'm trading is because I would really like to stick with 1 main handgun caliber and I chose 9mm.

Beretta 96D
Night Sights (a bit dim but still visible)
3x 11 round mags

Other Stuff I could include:

Surefire light and monut (shown on gun above)

What I'm specifically looking for:

My main interest is an FNP-40 or a HD Shotgun (remmy 870 or Mossberg 500 12 gauge) And then:

Glock 22 (preferably)
Glock 23

Other things I might consider:

AK-47's
SKS's
Hipoint 40SW carbine
Ruger LCR 9
Other 40's
Mossberg 930 (18 or 20 inch barrels only)

If your gun is worth less than mine, I expect the price difference to be made up via guns, ammo, accessories or cash. I'm in no rush to get rid of this thing and I am only looking for trades. I am not looking to sell flat out for cash at this point in time. I would be willing to split the light up from the gun if and only if I trade the gun without the light first.

Go ahead and send me offers for other trades if you don't see them on my list. The worst case scenario you get a "thanks but no thanks".

Have a good day.

If you don't

I have a custom mossberg 500a 12ga has a mossberg 20"barrel and 8 shot tube conversion with a hogue over mold stock could use to be refinished I was considering dura coating tactical black and setting it up for three gun

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.