JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm selling my original home defense gun here she served me well for many years.
A Beretta model 96 centurion blued 4" barrel made in italy with a full size grip this is just like the 92 FS but in .40 cal with a hammer drop safety/de-cocker. included is the original box plus 3 extra Beretta/mecgar magazines (a $75 bonus) (5 magazines total) to sweeten the deal i have included 4 boxes of .40 cal range ammo ($60 +value)
the gun does have some wear marks i tried to get those in the pics, she shoots great and the single action trigger is nice. I'm the original owner and bought her new 24 years ago.
***price dropped / asking $500 cash total, i can find the newer model of these online going for $678.99 + shipping and taxes FYI the only trade i would be interested in working with is a like new /unmodified Glock 17 9mm gen 3
Please PM me with any questions

Last Edited:
Here are the pictures

IMG_0196.JPG IMG_0197.JPG IMG_0198.JPG IMG_0199.JPG IMG_0200.JPG IMG_0201.JPG IMG_0204.JPG IMG_0205.JPG IMG_0206.JPG IMG_0207.JPG IMG_0208.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.