JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
38 Special
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
These are all used police duty guns, I have shot them all and they work fine. Not exceptional samples, they're the same as everybody else's similar guns. Oregon, FTF sales, must have ID, cash only, no credit cards no checks. $300-400 each depending on condition, several to choose from.

I can't seem to figure out how to put pics in the PMs so I'm going to post them here.

Stainless S&W revolvers are BOTH GONE
Blued S&W Model 10s are SOLD
Beretta 92S x2, one plastic grip one G10 grip are available
Remington R51s are both available, come with new in the box Crimson Trace lasers specific to that gun, both have been fired, they feed and cycle my ammo just fine, don't have the problems that have plagued this model
Glock 19 with Crimson Trace green laser/light has not been sold yet but there are a few in line for it

IMG_1220[1].JPG IMG_1221[1].JPG IMG_1222[1].JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That rosewood grip Model 10 is my favorite of the group, don't nobody buy that one please, it was probably a mistake to put up the pics at all

The Beretta 81BBs aren't for sale, the Model 10 with rosewood grips is pictured above. The DC asset tag is probably Department of Corrections. THey're all pretty straightforward really, the S&Ws are 10s and 64s, four inch bull barrels. The rosewood grips are new. It shoots so nice. I had never shot a S&W revolver before buying these and the trigger pull is great. I'm using the term model 10 for the run of these guns, one's a model 8, I'm not a super sophisticated collector of these guns. They are as they frankly appear. I've shot them all and they work fine, I've cleaned them as much as I'm going to.

No known mechanical issues with them. Mostly used police duty guns probably haven't been shot a ton but have been carried a lot so there's holster wear.

If anybody is a member at Tri County Gun Club I'll be happy to bring the case out to the pistol range and let you shoot whatever you want.

The Beretta 81BBs aren't for sale, the Model 10 with rosewood grips is pictured above. The DC asset tag is probably Department of Corrections. THey're all pretty straightforward really, the S&Ws are 10s and 64s, four inch bull barrels. The rosewood grips are new. It shoots so nice. I had never shot a S&W revolver before buying these and the trigger pull is great. I'm using the term model 10 for the run of these guns, one's a model 8, I'm not a super sophisticated collector of these guns. They are as they frankly appear. I've shot them all and they work fine, I've cleaned them as much as I'm going to.

No known mechanical issues with them. Mostly used police duty guns probably haven't been shot a ton but have been carried a lot so there's holster wear.

If anybody is a member at Tri County Gun Club I'll be happy to bring the case out to the pistol range and let you shoot whatever you want.

OK, thanks. Are any of the revolvers 357 Mag, or are they all 38 special? What's your price on it?

OK, thanks. Are any of the revolvers 357 Mag, or are they all 38 special? What's your price on it?

They're all .38sp. The one with rosewood grips is $400, it's the pick of the litter. It's a round handle but the grip kind of fills it out nicely so it seems more like a square. Solid feel in the hand. Super easy to keep on target.

Here's another answer on the Beretta 92s

Will it take the standard M9 mags?
Good question, there's something about that. I think it's where the magazines are cut for the mag release is different. The S has the safety on the heel of the handle and the FS and M9 is up by the trigger guard. I don't have an FS or an M9 so I don't have one to compare.

I do know the S is not drop free. If you look at the pic of the 92S above you'll see kind of a scuff on the magazine halfway down in the middle. That's where the mag has some pressure or friction in the handle, it only drops about halfway. The mag release in the heel works well with that design because you put your hand there to release the safety and then use it to collect the empty mag. It pulls right out with a little resistance but it's super smooth.

The mags that came with the S are cut for the mag release right where the heel mag release is located and the cut for the other models is up by the trigger guard.

Here, look at this page

logo.png
Beretta 92 and M9 9mm Magazines | Cheaper Than Dirt
Looking for high-quality magazines for your Beretta 92 and M9 9mm? Shop our selection of the best mags at the best prices you'll find online.
favicon-196x196.png www.cheaperthandirt.com

Go down to the 2nd row in the middle, see how that mag is flipped L-->R? The mag release is down at the bottom of the mag, not about halfway up which is where it is for the other mags. Then go down to the 2nd to last row on the R, there's an 92A3 10 round mag that has the cut down where the S mag release would fit. On the bottom row the Promag 10 rounder looks like it might be cut from the 92S as well.

I don't know whether that would answer your question, but we can check on Monday, I'll be in Salem until probably 8-9PM and we can check it in my office. Bring your mags and we'll see.

Don't judge me for the CTD link

What's your price on the two stainless?

For both? $550, they're substantially the same. Mike's rubber grips which are a little worn but not too bad, they're fine as is. The hammers are bobbed as pictured and they're DAO, not SA/DA. If you wanted to convert them to SA/DA you can, you need a new hammer and there's a spring in the handle you have to replace. It didn't look like rocket surgery when I looked into it.

These were the guns that made me not fear the DA trigger pull and love the smoothness of the S&W. If you've never owned one it will give you a new perspective on trigger pull.

$300 ea otherwise

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.