JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
this is a ecellent condition 92 fs pistol, two 15 shot clips and a holster, ftf and might trade, otherwise firm on cash. oh the manual is included, lost the box though. 550 firm cash on this one, might trade for?ask thanks i have listed a lot of guns check them out. 007.jpg

still here and i only have the manual i got with it, a holster and two clips that are loaded, and a box of ammo. serA# ber2196xx z made in the usa

Are those "loaded clips" the ones with rinestones and the extra tension spring that will stay in place while keeping the hair out of your eyes? :D

It could be the pretty one's with the painted on flowers...:s0155:

I'm wondering about the "extra tension spring" thing ?
...What are they doing to need to keep the hair out of the eye's...Working.......:s0112:

actually there pink to match the shoes, ok i got it thought people were "f%^%#" with me but i will try to do MAGAZINE from now on, but does it not get you "bumped" or back on top? kinda new here yet. happy new year to all

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.