JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TRADED

This is a somewhat unusual pistol. It started life as a special model that was sold exclusively through CDNN around 1999 or 2000. This model has a stainless slide that was given some sort of black coating and originally came with a flush fit barrel. I put a standard factory new 92FS barrel on it along with replacing all of the springs. Unknown round count, but the new barrel has less than 300 rounds down the tube. The coating is coming off in some places on the slide(see pics) but the finish on the frame looks good. I was going to strip the finish off the slide and have it bead blasted as it is stainless but never got around to doing it.

Includes a nice leather pancake holster, 1 like new factory Beretta 17 round magazine, and 5 15rd Checkmate USGI mags that work flawlessly. Looking for $450. I'm located in Pendleton, OR. I plan on being in the Portland area either the 2nd or 3rd weekend of October, however I might consider meeting in The Dalles for the right deal. I have some extra mags available for sale to the buyer, otherwise they'll get posted for sale after the pistol has sold.

The only reason I'm selling it is I'm buying another carry piece. I'm not real interested in trades unless you happen to have an M&P 45 Compact or a Ruger or S&W .357 Magnum

DSC_0078.jpg
DSC_0075.jpg
DSC_0076.jpg

Shown here is the worst spot on the slide finish. Forgive the copper fouling in the picture, it's obviously not rust as the bore is chrome lined.
DSC_0077.jpg