JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
how much for just the front sight? ??????? ?????

Come one guys, he didnt say he was parting out an old dodge here. Give the guy a break and buy it or not.

I wish I had the extra money, Id put this thread to rest and buy this nice pistol with all the goodies. Guess im gonna have to wait until I get my government bailout.lol

You might try this guy out, he might want to trade you since he thinks he's sitting on a gold mine! He actually wants to trade! You'll notice some familiar usernames that are currently locked! http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=98&t=675482

Bwuahahaha I read about that on another forum. Classic stuff :s0155:

Not interested at parting it out at this point in time as Brentlee and I have a trade pending for everything. If it doesn't work out, I'll keep you folks updated.

Thanks for all the interest!

PM's replied.

I'd prefer to keep everything together in one package, but if I can find a buyer for the extras I'd sell just the pistol w/2 mags for $550 firm

Right now brentlee has dibs unless we can't work something out.

Is the price $550.00, or $575.00 with the 2 mags? The post before this one says $575, but you quoted $550 earlier.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.