JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got 10 Beretta 92fs Mags - They are USED but still serviceable.

I'll get pics up soon, but they are USED and finish is worn, but there is no rust. Springs are good and the mags still function just fine.

Prefer a local deal or trade. Buy them all for $80 or $8 each.

No I'm not shipping you 1 mag.
Also Don't say I'll take it - then lowball me an offer as an PM - That's not "taking it".

Trades? mbus, magpul stock, cheap red dot sight, ?

I'm in East Vancouver area

Last Edited:
Checkmate brand - Marked LEO only - 15 rounders!

IMG_1989_zps76e11187.jpg IMG_1992_zpsa95eb92b.jpg IMG_1990_zps57576f35.jpg IMG_1994_zpsde4a95ef.jpg

Last Edited:
I saw some '02 dates on the sides of the mags... so '02ish....

Also trades of 22lr would be fine as long as bricks were valued at sane prices...

Still available - Here are the dates on the mags.... 5 from '05, 2 from '04, 1 from '02, 1 from '01 and 1 from 1996!

Dude - I told you that I would be using these for EDC I knew the reputation of these mags but would be willing to take a chance, but not at the price you originally wanted. You could have asked me if I wanted to take them at the price you just changed this to, but you didn't.

I wasn't low balling you when you had them for the original price. I specifically asked you the dates because I had buddies that were still in the service tell me about the GI mags that were having a problem.

I even pasted the link to the other forum that the Check-Mate factory rep joined just for the reason of repairing the company's reputation.

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235588

If you want to sell me the 2005's I'll take all 5.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top