JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like title says, good condition Beretta 92, bought from another member but not exactly what I am looking for. Comes with Fobus polymer holster 5 mags and no case. Gun is in excellent condition and takes anything I have fed it, which isn't much. I have taken it out 3 times and shot 100 rounds total of mixed FMJ and JHP. Gun runs extremely well and it will be missed!
I am asking $500 or would to trade for a short barreled .44 mag revolver. Nothing blued!

Thanks for looking! Pm me with any questions you have!

Sale Items 001.jpg

Sale Items 002.jpg

When you get through nipping at noses could you tell us what town you are from? Knowing the town will make us able to see what the deal will cost to comeplete. I won't drive to eastern oregon to buy a gun etc..

jj

When you get through nipping at noses could you tell us what town you are from? Knowing the town will make us able to see what the deal will cost to comeplete. I won't drive to eastern oregon to buy a gun etc..

jj

I second that. I might be interested, depending on how for away "The North Pole" is.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.