JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Renton
State
Washington
Zip Code
For trade: 92fs. You know what it is.
Has around 1500 or so rounds through her. I am the second owner. P/O Bought in memorium of his time in the military, shot a box of ammo through her and decided he didn't need the reminder. The rest has all been me.
This was my daily carry pistol for around 2 years. The slide sees some holster wear.

Modifications (I have all original parts):

Magazines:
  • 1x 17rd
  • 3x 15rd
  • 1x 30rd

Holsters:
  • Bianchi Military Style OWB
  • Blackhawk Serpa OWB
  • Crossbreed Supertuck IWB
  • Darkstar Orion AWIB (This was my primarily used holster)

I am primarily interested in small single stack 9mm carry pistols. Here are some examples for what I'd like in order of interest. Cash on either persons end depending
  1. Kahr K9/MK9 series especially but open to P9/PM9 or C9/CM9 series
  2. Sig P938
  3. Kimber Micro 9
  4. Walther PPK (I really don't want to start stocking a new caliber but I'd make an exception here)

Open to other trades if you want to shoot your shot. 9mm only in handguns. Open to shotguns. Open to non-firearm trades too if you really want to try.
Open to cash offers if you want to but my preference is trade.
No full size handguns, no glocks.

20220720_154323.jpg 20220720_154439.jpg 20220720_154330.jpg 20220720_154720.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For trade: 92fs. You know what it is.
Has around 1500 or so rounds through her. I am the second owner. P/O Bought in memorium of his time in the military, shot a box of ammo through her and decided he didn't need the reminder. The rest has all been me.
This was my daily carry pistol for around 2 years. The slide sees some holster wear.

Modifications (I have all original parts):

Magazines:
  • 1x 17rd
  • 3x 15rd
  • 1x 30rd

Holsters:
  • Bianchi Military Style OWB
  • Blackhawk Serpa OWB
  • Crossbreed Supertuck IWB
  • Darkstar Orion AWIB (This was my primarily used holster)

I am primarily interested in small single stack 9mm carry pistols. Here are some examples for what I'd like in order of interest. Cash on either persons end depending
  1. Kahr K9/MK9 series especially but open to P9/PM9 or C9/CM9 series
  2. Sig P938
  3. Kimber Micro 9
  4. Walther PPK (I really don't want to start stocking a new caliber but I'd make an exception here)

Open to other trades if you want to shoot your shot. 9mm only in handguns. Open to shotguns. Open to non-firearm trades too if you really want to try.
Open to cash offers if you want to but my preference is trade.
No full size handguns, no glocks.

View attachment 1243633 View attachment 1243634 View attachment 1243635 View attachment 1243636
Trade for xd9 subcompact ? Can add cash

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.