JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I an looking to trade my Inox for a tactical pistol grip style 12ga semiauto shotgun. Thats really the only trade im looking for. I will sell the gun for $650.00. These older Inox are fairly rare and collectible from what im seeing. Also has all original packaging manuals 2 10 round mags but 15s are easy and really cheap to find and buy extra grips glowing night sights and a nice Galco paddle holster. So if you have the shot gun im looking for let me know.
gi1s.jpg
bmlt.jpg
xsc3.jpg

Got a nice Mossberg 930 roadblocker semi auto with upgrades and a case of ammo including special rounds. Comes with +3 Choate tube ext, u.t.g. rail, true glow fat dot, soft shell holder and tac sling. Can text pics

Got a nice Mossberg 930 roadblocker semi auto with upgrades and a case of ammo including special rounds. Comes with +3 Choate tube ext, u.t.g. rail, true glow fat dot, soft shell holder and tac sling. Can text pics
Does it have a pistol grip or can one be put on if not. Text Josh 503-267-8215

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.