JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Beretta 92fs compact I personally put 200 rounds down the tube and well cleaned after each use. There is a little holster wear in the front but nothing super serious. Comes with fde kydex holster and one mag asking 450obo or a trade for a walther ppqm2.

IMG_20190720_184242.jpg

IMG_20190720_184258.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Alright so I'd like to build my father's service weapon that he had in fort greely Alaska m16a2 so I'd like to use this to get picecs and or parts for that specific era if possible! 1973 is there era. It dosent have to be exact period correct. Puts a smile on his face everytime he sees it thought I'd bring the smile to him! Thanks all

If it was 1973 it would have been an M16 maybe an A1, could have been M14s. We still had A1s in 1990-92 at Ft Greely.
Northern Warfare Training Center (NWTC) "Battle cold and Conqueror Mountians.
501st Airborne units at Ft Richardson had gotten A2s in 1992.
Bill

Ok well noted thanks bill! He's an old timer now said he carries the chill of Alaska still in his bones! Thanks for the info I'll have him look at some rifles again there all so close!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.