JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like new Beretta 92A1, made in Italy. Probably has less than 100 rounds down the pipe. Major benefits to the 92A1 is the integrated accessory/light rail and the dovetailed front and rear sights (makes adding night sights or suppressor sights much easier).

Gun will include original Beretta box/papers. In addition to the original black polymer grips, I will also include a set of Hogue Pau Ferro wood grips. I can make a couple of different deals with the number of magazines included. I might also have a holster or two floating around here.

e97eb6e06b8d585e13480c206452905b.jpg

61b8b7fe9461e8a764d1098b42cfcff8.jpg

Cash packages:
- $550 OBO (gun and extra grips with zero magazines, transferred at MY cost up to $25 ONLY if we meet at an FFL in King County, preferably Precise Shooter on Aurora)
- $575 OBO (gun and extra grips with one 18 round Mec-Gar magazine, transferred at MY cost up to $25 ONLY if we meet at an FFL in King County, preferably Precise Shooter on Aurora)
- $600 OBO (gun and extra grips with one 18 round Mec-Gar magazine & one 20 round Mec-Gar magazine, transferred at MY cost up to $25 ONLY if we meet at an FFL in King County, preferably Precise Shooter on Aurora)

Trades (plus or minus cash or additional trades):
- Ammo (32ACP, 9MM, .556, 45ACP, 10MM, 7.62x39)
- Magazines (Glock 9MM, Glock 45ACP, Glock 10MM, PMag Gen 3 Only)
- AR10 lower (complete or stripped but preferably new)
- .300 Blackout AR upper
- Henry Arms AR-7
- Kel Tec PF-9
- Kel Tec P32
- Glock 43
- Any inexpensive 9MM
- Any inexpensive 1911 platform (unless you've got a Detonic with the Seattle roll mark, I'm not interested in anything fancy/collectable)
- Silver
- Gold