JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Very nice Beretta 92A1. Comes with 2 15 round magazines

Just bought it from another member, after convincing myself that I could get used to these being a little too large for my girlish hands. Couple boxes at the range, and what do you know. I still suck with a Beretta 92, my John McClane fantasies lie in ruin once again. On the bright side, there's always the MP5!

Looking for a CZ 75b or other steel framed variant, so if you've got one to trade and you're looking for a Beretta, we're both in luck

$450
Buyer responsible for transfer cost

20190926_152034.jpg 20190926_152554.jpg 20190926_152505.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've shot them before, they're fantastic. I had a great clone of a 75 compact, but my good friend only had a .45 around that he couldn't afford to shoot much, so I let him have it for a song. Gotta take the occasional hit for the brothers, right?

Well, bought a steel framed full sized CZ, so that's off the trade list.

However! In my hands, the thing is the best shooting pistol I've ever had, so a steel framed CZ compact is now on the trade-or-buy list. Apparently I've found the proper fit for me. Now looking for a 75 Compact or something to that effect to replace my Glock 19 (which will likely be up for sale soon, dang it CZ...)

Thanks, but I've already got an LCP 2

Aaaand I've got poor impulse control, so I've already bought a CZ 75 compact as well. So more leaning towards sale for the sake of my poor savings account.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.