JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Lincoln City
State
Oregon
Beretta 92A1 for sale. Maybe 200 rounds been thru it. Gun, Case, Lock, Bore brush and three 17 round mags. Has Wilson Combat main spring, trigger spring and low profile right handed hammer release. Mostly a Safe queen. Like new condition. Very well cared for. one owner. here at the Coast at Lincoln City. Can drive in and meet at Tigard Pawn Shop if need be. Buyer pays for background check. $650.00 Image231.jpg Image230 .jpg Image234.jpg Image233.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I worked at a gun shop when I was in college. Someone broke in and stole the handguns, well mostly handguns and one Purdy side by side from the gun shop. A few years later, the police recovered the guns in another state. They returned them to the gunshop minus one Colt Python that had been used in a homicide and the Purdy (cut off to under 18"-about 10" to be exact). Well I bought the formerly stolen Beretta 92. I think it cost me around $100. It looked like someone had left it in the back of a pickup with rocks in it and driven around for years. I loved that gun. Shot great-looked like hell. I gave it to a friend who wanted it more than I did.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.