JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was trying to decide which grips to put on my new Beretta 92 Inox to give it that "Ghost" look. I originally went with the raw aluminum look but I think I want more contrast. It is between the olive grey Aumagrips (left) and the green Hogue (right) aluminum grips. Both seem to have identical thickness. I am thinking the olive grey looks best on the stainless. The Hogues are better made but I think they would look better on a black gun. Opinions?

ghost.jpg

IMG_20160726_095839.jpg

20160726_100400.jpg

IMG_20160726_122008.jpg

I was trying to decide which grips to put on my new Beretta 92 Inox to give it that "Ghost" look. I originally went with the raw aluminum look but I think I want more contrast. It is between the olive grey Aumagrips (left) and the green Hogue (right) aluminum grips. Both seem to have identical thickness. I am thinking the olive grey looks best on the stainless. The Hogues are better made but I think they would look better on a black gun. Opinions?

What you really need to do is to get the smooth white Hogue Extreme Aluminum grip, and then arrange to have your Yankee Marshall logo laser etched into it.

Now that would really look cool.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads