JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Howdy everyone,

I have a Beretta 92 Elite II in need of a good home. This is my backup competition gun that I never ended up using as my main gun was so damn reliable. It was sent to Langdon Tactical Technologies (LTT) and has a level II trigger job on it. All the factory parts comes with it and I'm throwing in extras like aftermarket sights, magazines, grips, etc.

Features of the Elite II that aren't on regular 92's.
  • All steel controls (as opposed to the polymer coated steel)
  • Decocker only feature (G-model)
  • 4.7" target crowned barrel,
  • Sekeltonized Hammer
  • Brigadier slide with front cocking serrations
  • Novak Sights
  • Checkering instead of grooving on front/back strap for better grip
Here's a quick list of all the extras included
  • LTT Level II Trigger Job
  • Dawson Precision Sights
  • Beretta Walnut grips
  • Two magazines
All the original factory parts will come with it (Novak sights, trigger, springs, etc.) along with the improvements (Dawson Precision sights, grips, plastic hard case, cardboard sleeve, etc.).

Serial Number: BER339182
Model: J92GE20
Product Description: 92G ELITE II PLST NOVAK
Approximate Manufacture Date: 2003

I'll meet you at the FFL of your choice, though I do suggest Precise Shooter in Lynwood. Please don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions about the pistol.

xfnzJZba570krHyXRhdU_T4t4K0VDqJyZa-8=w1024-h768-no.jpg
FL_Z0jkT-4VSmBu0gB00otQksy3-dzrPbhqD=w1024-h768-no.jpg
cCj9K2SNIZd9H1yMDeDnPl3JgyhZY1DZh2DQ=w768-h1024-no.jpg

Tk4uwpsYOZL0lv_V3cq0UzhsbXRRs_nTQKI=w1029-h1303-no.jpg
3tiVQub2vHpLxZYpmP0s08RGmlnYZEV_Ab2=w1738-h1303-no.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Howdy everyone,

I have a Beretta 92 Elite II in need of a good home. This is my backup competition gun that I never ended up using as my main gun was so damn reliable. It was sent to Langdon Tactical Technologies (LTT) and has a level II trigger job on it. All the factory parts comes with it and I'm throwing in extras like aftermarket sights, magazines, grips, etc.

Features of the Elite II that aren't on regular 92's.
  • All steel controls (as opposed to the polymer coated steel)
  • Decocker only feature (G-model)
  • 4.7" target crowned barrel,
  • Sekeltonized Hammer
  • Brigadier slide with front cocking serrations
  • Novak Sights
  • Checkering instead of grooving on front/back strap for better grip
Here's a quick list of all the extras included
  • LTT Level II Trigger Job
  • Dawson Precision Sights
  • Beretta Walnut grips
  • Two magazines
All the original factory parts will come with it (Novak sights, trigger, springs, etc.) along with the improvements (Dawson Precision sights, grips, plastic hard case, cardboard sleeve, etc.).

Serial Number: BER339182
Model: J92GE20
Product Description: 92G ELITE II PLST NOVAK
Approximate Manufacture Date: 2003

I'll meet you at the FFL of your choice, though I do suggest Precise Shooter in Lynwood. Please don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions about the pistol.

View attachment 675816
View attachment 675817
View attachment 675818

View attachment 675819
View attachment 675820
I'm open to suggestions. I'm looking for oddball stuff like a Sig MPX, Desert Tech MDR, Steyr AUG A3, Silencerco Maxim-9, Federal Flight Control #1 Buckshot.

I've seen it in the Washington Armslist with the blue grip panels at $1100 just last night. Search Beretta 92 on Armslist. A couple of months or so ago, he went down to $1000 for about a week. Was looking hard at this but I'm happy with my old school 92 Brig.

It's still available. Lots of people have said they wanted to buy it but none have actually paid for it yet. I'm willing to work on price if you want to start a conversation. Honestly, I just want it to go to a good home as I'm really passionate about my 92s.

It's still available. Lots of people have said they wanted to buy it but none have actually paid for it yet. I'm willing to work on price if you want to start a conversation. Honestly, I just want it to go to a good home as I'm really passionate about my 92s.

It's been awhile...is this still available?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.