JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Coquille
State
Oregon
I have a NIB Beretta 92 Compact which is one of the good ones made in Italy. It comes with the two 13 magazines that come in the Beretta case, paperwork, cardboard sleeve, etc., plus two additional Beretta magazines and a set of lok grips that are considerably thinner than the factory grips, all of which I purchased separately.
I have a friend who has an FFL who offered to order this firearm for me at whatever it cost him. I am familiar with the quality and craftsmanship that goes into the Italian Berettas. I have small hands and because this is the Compact model I thought that the grip would fit me. Not so...the 13 round capacity makes the circumference more than I am comfortable with being able to shoot well.
I have $650.00 invested (including the $10.00 state fee) in this fine NIB, unfired weapon but I will sell it at a $100.00 loss so you can own it and I can purchase a single stack something.

Thank you for your time

Scott
Semper Fi
?hash=77c07c8ac79dc7c9ccdf6cd8370a5460.jpg

20200607_120317 copy (1).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: