JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
A work of Beretta art in a 92 FS-L, M9A1, (with all the aggressive checkering).? Wilson Combat "Concealed Carry" trigger tune with special order Beretta steel trigger & skeleton hammer, WC G-10 grips, flat spring, fluted guide rod, perfect condition, but I'm biased. Yes it has Trijicon tritium sights in the rear AND in the front (ToolTech). It breaks like falling in a nightmare and the recoil:weight is extremely well mitigated.

It kicks like a sissy might try to push you, it's kind of embarrassing. I have some full size mags and X-grips; work a deal to add some cash.....

Be a heck of a great deal for someone; I hope anyway.

$1000 - no trades please

Thank you for looking!

<broken link removed> <broken link removed> <broken link removed>

IMG_0223.JPG IMG_0224.JPG IMG_0225.JPG

Last Edited:
Kicks like a sissy would try to push you, it's kind of embarrassing yet change a few of the springs, add a bit of steel for trigger and hammer, the fluted guide rod actually seems lighter than the factory guide rod, and there you have it. I found two (2) more 17 rd mags four a total of four (4) with two (2) having X-Grips and I found another twenty (20) rd mag. I dug up five (5) more of the thirteen (13) rd mags for a total of nine (9) and I found a few more of the fifteen (15) rd anti sand, "teflan" type of coating for a total of seven (7); most to all of the mags look and operate like new.

Be a heck of a great deal for someone; I hope anyway.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.