Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Beretta 9000S 40 S&W - NIB w/ 2 mags "Trades"

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by arjunki, Nov 29, 2009.

1. arjunki

arjunki Beaverton Active Member

Made in Italy, 9000S 40 S&W SA/DA , Ambi safety with 2 10rd mags New in box with hardcase & all papers Unfired. Very concealable! $525.00

Leme know whatcha got to trade???:thumbup:

2. rsmccsman

rsmccsman Hillsboro Go Blazers!

It looks very nice and very tempting. The only turn off with the Beretta for me is that I am not a big fan of the double action single action trigger and prefer to have the same trigger pull on every shot like the Glock / Springfield XDs or DAO types. Also external safeties are just one more thing to fiddle with in a stressful situation So I don't really care for them unless its on a 1911. However I am not ready to say no just yet. Let me think about this one for a day before I decide. Also is it an Ambidextrous mag release, it kind of looks like it in the picture? Peter

3. dobanion

dobanion North Portland, Oregon Member

Well I will say this about the trigger, this is the only Berreta I know of that can be carried cocked and locked. The safety is just a safety, it does not decock the pistol. Like a CZ-75 or CZ-82 (there are others I'm sure).

So carried that way, you have the same trigger pull everytime, and the bonus of double strike capability.

4. demonhunter55

demonhunter55 Seattle New Member

if your planning on being in the seattle area, or washington at all, send me a PM about a trade for IWI Baby Desert Eagle 9mm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.