JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I also have a Beretta 87 Cheetah in .22lr I bought used a few years ago with the intent of turning it into a suppressor host. I have shot this maybe twice in three years, I just don't have the time or motivation to get this threaded and use it. Comes with original cardboard box, with the original plastic hard case, and every single piece of paperwork and accessory from the factory. There is a little bit of wear at the bottom of the grips and is only in the finish, wood is fine underneath. The metal and bluing is in fantastic condition and looks great. Comes with the two factory mags one is a 8 rounder, and the other has the limiter screw removed so it is a 10 rounder. The magazine disconnect safety has also been disabled and I do not have the parts for it, as this is the way I purchased it. Factory wood and synthetic grips as well as magazines and parts are available new from Beretta.

NO TRADES

$550 SOLD

mAcn9zu.jpg

F5u30VM.jpg

UsLdItF.jpg

kfv38Tw.jpg

Last Edited: