JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here's one of those long-shot trade offers that make the internet such an interesting place to hang out. I have a Beretta 86 tip-up barrel .380 ACP semi-automatic pistol in at least 95% condition. The metal surfaces are excellent with few signs of wear. The wood grips have a few slight marks on them but are very nice. The plastic box is scratched up on the exterior but in good shape inside. I don't have the original accessories or manual. The pistol comes with one PB magazine and one MDS magazine that's new in the package. I'm looking to trade for the following in excellent condition in the
Longview/Centralia/Olympia area.

A .40 S&W Sig P229 or P239 (I'll add a $100)
A blued .357 mag. GP100 with a 3" barrel
A blued Ruger New Model Vaquero in .357 mag.
A .40 S&W Beretta Mini-Cougar
A H&R 1873 Trapdoor Springfield replica, the Cavalry Carbine version (I'll add a $100 for the right one)

Or $450 firm

I'm open to other trade offers but I'm not really interested in Glocks, XD's, S&W auto's, shotguns, bolt actions, or .22's.

Thanks

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSCN0223.jpg

Any interest in a beretta centurion 9mm as trade or a CZ field grade 20 gauge O/U pretty much new w/chokes if not give me a call maybe do cash.Cell 360 915-3810 I live in littlerock area.Thanks Scott

I would like to purchase your Beretta model 86 Cheetah. The price is low so you might want to raise it a bit and I am willing to pay a bit more for the right pistol. I am located in Arizona. Please contact me via email.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.