JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Beautiful little gun .380 caliber. Brand new never been fired. Factory box, 2 magazines, 100 rounds of ammo, instruction manual. Gun is in flawless cond. I checked on Gun Broker ugh! to get an idea of what they are going for. they range from $673.00 to $894.00!! The latter price is a joke if you ask me. But anyway I figure with the ammo $650.00 is a fair price. as allways Im open to Sig sauer trades. Thanks

Ok guys I now have been correctly informed on the price. the blue book says its value is $550.00 in new unfired cond. (Which it is) add 2 boxes of ammo and your at close to $600.00. So there it is you can have it for $550.00...

Last Edited:
Some one here complained that I was asking to much. I just went by prices I saw on line, and what I paid.
I traded a very nice .45 and 100 cash for this, so Iam into this for $600.00. Iam allways open to offers and trades...Not trying to get rich here people....

To be perfectly honest I do not know alot about this little gun. I googled it and read some really good reviews. I just saw it and was struck by its beauty and had to have it. Now of course I found a gun I have been after and need to come up with extra cash. I have a two tone 92FS 50 rounds through it. Im torn on which one to sell.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.