JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
NEW IN BOX, made in 1991 in Italy, for sale is a very rare, no longer produced Beretta 85F. .380 ACP. Outer cardboard box shows warehouse storage and handling wear -- but the gun, mags, inner plastic box and all other original contents are NIB and pristine.

rysetysa.jpg
avaserys.jpg
a9yjuqet.jpg
u2eryqat.jpg
3u5aneda.jpg

I live on the central Oregon coast. I'm willing to travel, within reason, for a face-to-face deal.

Last Edited:
I have the 84f and the 85f. Wife and I kinda pass em back and forth lol. If you have never shot one of these you will be amazed when you do. They are not as slim as the newer concealed carry stuff, but when you see the accuracy results, you will be shocked. It's as if the bullets are guided missiles. More accurate than my sig p220 sao, 92fs, etc.
They are plenty light, I carry 14 hours a day in a galco skyops and often forget its there.
Accuracy wise mine both love the cor bon dpx, but have functioned and shot nicely with powr ball, silver tips, glaser blue and silver, hydra shok etc etc.
Paid $500 used 85f and $600 used 84f so a smart guy would try to buy this gun.

Also Beretta web sight has mags pretty cheap for these. I have a few of the nickel finish I paid around $20-25. Holster fit mine go into several of my sig and cz galco holsters.

Thanks for the plugs, fellas. I wonder how many other NIB 85F's there are in the U.S.; I betcha could count them on the fingers of one hand. I'm a little surprised there haven't been more nibbles on this one. There's a used one on gunbroker right now that looks pretty close to pristine (judging by the pics). Think I'll wait to see what that one fetches before I decide whether to move mine over for auction.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.