JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$525
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Lacey
State
Washington
Zip Code
Beretta 85FS .380ACP -- Ex-Italian Carabinieri gun in VG > Fine condition. While the Beretta 92 was standard carry for uniformed officers, the Model 85 was issued only to high ranks and investigators. Minimal signs of use - very minor handling/holster wear on sharp edges only - bright bore w/sharp rifling - fixed white dot sights - ambi safety/decocker - DA/SA trigger - 1911-type controls - no rust/corrosion/pitting - I've run abt 200 rounds of FMJ & JHP flawlessly - never had a hiccup! But..... it's my only .380 and I seldom carry it.
Comes with three 8 round factory mags and a fitted OWB leather and nylon IWB holster.
PLUS: For an in-person full price sale - will throw in whatever FMJ & Hornady CD I have left (2 boxes +/-).
Can meet @ my LGS (Olympia - 3 blocks off I-5) or an FFL w/i 50 miles - buyer pays fees - OR - at your cost, can ship [as a pvt party] to your FFL.
$595.00 cash or USPS money order - No trades
IMG-1038.JPG IMG-1033.JPG IMG-1034.JPG IMG-1037.JPG IMG-1036.JPG IMG-1041.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Does the 85f have a firing pin block as a drop safety or is that only on the fs models? Is this a f or fs model? Could I get a picture of the bottom of the slide? Thanks

(cut & paste error. Mea Culpa! ) It is an "F" model! When the safety is applied the hammer is blocked (falls to 'half-cock') and when safety is moved to 'fire' it will fire with a double action pull. It does not have a magazine safety (it will fire w/mag removed). If you have further interest plz reply and I will unpack/disassemble/and take another pic. Thanx for your interest.

@ TWA2471 - - Thanx for your comment. I love this little gun too, but ..... , all I carry anymore is 9's and she's become a 'safe queen.' Everyone's gotta earn their keep. ;)
BTW: Love your part of the country. Back in the day, spent a lotta time in the Bellows Falls area, and today I model the Rutland RR. Regards!

I love it here too and I'm just across the lake from Fort Ticonderoga, in the same county my family has been sense 1640.

Some of my many times Great Grandfathers actually served with Ethan Allen before and during the American Revaluation and served in every conflict sense till this generation. My family has a long military history even before this country was founded, and many fought and died during it's founding and sense. I'm a decorated 2 tour Nam vet myself. I was with the 101st Airborne, 2/17 Air Cav on a air assault team , did recon and pulled door gunner duty when not in the field.

I know what you mean about things having to pull there weight, I'm pairing down my collection as well sense my son recently died and I have no one to pass stuff down to. One can only take care of so many toys before it gets burdensome and my Grand Children aren't really into hunting or shooting so time to clean house some.

I've pared myself down to one Beretta 84FS after having several 84s/85s. But the last one isn't ever leaving. With the new Lehigh/Underwood .380 ammo it's actually turned into a gun I carry. Ergonomics are excellent and it's a beauty to boot. Function with the open slide has always been perfect. And since the decocker drops it to what's essentially a half cocked position, the DA trigger pull is short, smooth, and fairly light. SA is exceptional. Somebody needs to buy this one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.