JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$475
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a Beretta 71 that I had purchased a good while ago. The finish is definitely very nice for its age and these pistols are not easy to find. I have included a number of pictures to see the overall condition. As you will see in one of the pictures, there is a retaining clip for the slide release that was not installed by the previous owner that needs to be installed in order for the slide to stay in place. I am not skilled enough to do this and never shot it as a result. I have also included pictures of the threading since it appears that one of those fake barrel extensions had been removed. The barrel thread adaptor screws on just fine.

The price reflects what I paid for the pistol and only want what I paid for it. I am also willing to consider a trade for 9 MM or 7.62 x 39.

My preference would be to meet at an FFL in Tigard, Oregon City or Beaverton.

Please feel free to review my feedback regarding other guns that I have sold here.

B1.jpg B2.jpg B3.jpg B4.jpg B5.jpg B6.jpg B7.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.