Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Beretta 686 White Onyx Great Field Gun

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by sharkdiver, Mar 5, 2012.

1. sharkdiver

sharkdiver Bend New Member

So I bought this Beretta two years ago new as a years end gift to myself, but like a lot of toys it's sits unused and frankly I am more interested in a tricked out AR to play with.

So this is good by or good buy depending on how you happen to see a 686 White Onyx in your life.

Details about the gun and current list price is $2240

Deprecated Browser Error

I can let mine go for $1900 complete with several chokes and a hard and soft case.

The gun is located in Bend Oregon and was last fired on a Pheasant hunt this fall.

2. echase1793

echase1793 Eugene/Portland Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter 2016 Volunteer

What barrel length? What comes with it? Case, chokes, manual and tools?

What is the condition? Any dings or scraps?

3. sharkdiver

The gun has a smallish ding on the stock, aside from that it's pristine. 12 ga 28" barrel, with full and mod chokes. Comes with hard case and soft case and cleaning tools.

I have kept it in great condition and it always gets attention at the range.

4. echase1793

echase1793 Eugene/Portland Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Darn... I'm looking for a longer one, like 32".

Good luck, it is a great shotgun.

5. sharkdiver

Thanks for the interest, not sure the 686 ever came in the longer version, but good hunting;)