JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an almost new Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon 1 12ga that I'm looking to trade. I bought it new in February 2013 for $1749.99 + tax. 26" barrels and oil finished wood. Includes factory blue plastic case, factory owners manual and hang tags, 5 factory chokes and 2 Briley extended chokes (LM and IM). It's had exactly 50rds fired (2 rounds of trap) and not a single mark on the wood or metal.

It's a great gun but I have several others I reach for first for hunting. I'm getting into trap shooting and looking for a trap gun with longer barrels (30-34") of comparable value. Something like a Citori 425 or 525, lightly used Beretta 682 Etc.

All I ask is that value is close and money can go either way of needed to square it up.

Here is a few pics, sorry about the quality as the camera is in the truck. If we end up working a trade I can send more or better pics.

View attachment 141665

View attachment 141666

View attachment 141667

View attachment 141668

View attachment 141669

View attachment 141670

View attachment 141671

View attachment 141672

Last Edited:
Ben,

I would absolutely love to add your browning to my safe. Unfortunately the only 101 I have is a family heirloom that will be handed down. I mostly shoot older guns namely a pair of superposeds but they too are family guns.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.