Buster Beaver Cerakote
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Southwest Firearms Forum
Defensive Arts
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
Sporting Systems
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon 1 12 Ga

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$1450
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Very nice Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon 1 -- close to new with the original Beretta case, manual and choke tube wrench. 12 ga, 2 3/4 and 3 inch chambers, 26 1/2 inch length barrels. Includes a full compliment of Beretta flush choke tubes plus two Briley extended chokes for I/C and Modified. I have shot maybe 6 boxes of shells thru the gun at Tri County Gun Club skeet range, has not been hunted. I have just accumulated too many shotguns over the years and its time to let this one go since it just sits in my safe and not being used. Price is set at $1450. If you look on Gun Broker you will see that this gun new goes for $1900 plus. Check out the pictures and let me know if you have any questions. Of course you will also have to pay for the background check at a local FFL

P1010001 (2).JPG P1010007.JPG P1010011.JPG P1010003 (2).JPG P1010007.JPG P1010017.JPG

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj
  • Lincoln City Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    They have a good selection of firearms and ammo - their prices are very good - and the service if exceptional.
    • python287
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    My Yugo M48 was in dire need of a face lift after removing the sights a few years ago, so I contacted Tim to have it Cerakoted. He was very good...
    • arrowshooter

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online