JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hellllllllllooooo All!

Buyin' a house so the extras are going up for sale. This shotgun will be listed on multiple sites so first come, first served!

mfMbago.jpg

WOW you say? $777 for an Italian made BERETTA OVER UNDER? Yeah. This would be perfect for those of you itchin' to have a real Over/Under at the range but don't want to show up with a $500 Stoeger. (No offense to my Turkish friends)

This is a very uncommon, some would say RARE, model. It is a S686 through and through, but without some of the special jewelry the other ones have. For example, instead of gaudy scenes of ducks and birds flying off the water just waiting for you to shoot them... it has matte stainless, with a nicely stated, "P. Beretta".

6dhXOAd.jpg

Do some research and see, these are hard to come by, let alone not made anymore. Differences between a normal 686 is things such as, matte finish on the barrels and receiver, matte finish on the wood.

BUT, not only is this a super bargain shotgun, CHECK OUT THE WOOD THEY PUT ON THIS THING!

NxPqM2p.jpg
22GTg7r.jpg
6PfdeH4.jpg
E6NDykJ.jpg
5jBNEt3.jpg
LxSp61v.jpg
iVZQFoo.jpg

Yes, barrels are 28", 12ga. Gold bead sight and is threaded for mobil chokes.

This is an excellent buy at only $777, bound to go higher over the years!

Good condition, couple of scratches, but nothing too bad.

Will ship to your FFL if out of the area. Contact me for details. Comes with these beautiful Beretta sock covers as well.

Again, if you want to get into the fine world of fine Italian shotguns... here's your chance. Not a chance that comes by very often. Not at $777. Don't wait, this is posted on multiple sites. Be the one to make me regret ever selling this.

Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.