JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The title says it all. Looking for a really nice Beretta .25 semi auto. Not interested in worn out pitted junk. Not interested in a .22 or a Taurus copy. I love Taurus semi-autos. Just not what I'm looking for here.

I can pay with cash, ammo of all sorts, an SKS (on very favorable terms), or a Mosin Nagant (on very favorable terms).

Here's mine that I would consider selling. Condition is very good; metal & bluing is perfect. Only slight wear is on the plastic grips near the top, which can easily be rubbed off with a quality plastic polish. Beretta quit making these in 1985, so they will become rare. This is a Beretta Model 20 with two magazines.

BerettaM20.jpg

BerettaM20.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.