JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I picked up a Beretta 1301 tactical when I wanted an autoloader.
1301 Tactical

The version I wanted with a pistol grip and extended magazine they only sell to law enforcement and the military:
1301 Tactical Pistol Grip LE

eBay to the rescue! Mesa Tactical makes the pistol grip stock for the LE, and sells them on eBay. Added a mag extension and it holds 7 (plus one in the chamber if you're in a pinch.)

I could go for a left handed one, but until then this will do. Piles of fun!

I picked up a Beretta 1301 tactical when I wanted an autoloader.
1301 Tactical

The version I wanted with a pistol grip and extended magazine they only sell to law enforcement and the military:
1301 Tactical Pistol Grip LE

eBay to the rescue! Mesa Tactical makes the pistol grip stock for the LE, and sells them on eBay. Added a mag extension and it holds 7 (plus one in the chamber if you're in a pinch.)

I could go for a left handed one, but until then this will do. Piles of fun!
I bought a 1301 Tactical last week. What did you pay for the grip/stock from Mesa?

It was about $150. I found the receipt, no price on it (?), but the vendor was eCop. On the high end for the Mesa Tactical stuff compared to other shot guns, but well worth it.Same quality as the piece I took off the Beretta, and the same one they use on the law enforcement model. I prefer pistol grips on long guns. I really enjoy the 1301 and I bet you will love yours also.
Here it is.
IMG_3303.jpg

Last Edited:
It was about $150. I found the receipt, no price on it (?), but the vendor was eCop. On the high end for the Mesa Tactical stuff compared to other shot guns, but well worth it.Same quality as the piece I took off the Beretta, and the same one they use on the law enforcement model. I prefer pistol grips on long guns. I really enjoy the 1301 and I bet you will love yours also.
Here it is.
View attachment 394565
Thanks