Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Beretta 1301 Tactical

Reactions
I picked up a Beretta 1301 tactical when I wanted an autoloader.
1301 Tactical

The version I wanted with a pistol grip and extended magazine they only sell to law enforcement and the military:
1301 Tactical Pistol Grip LE

eBay to the rescue! Mesa Tactical makes the pistol grip stock for the LE, and sells them on eBay. Added a mag extension and it holds 7 (plus one in the chamber if you're in a pinch.)

I could go for a left handed one, but until then this will do. Piles of fun!

Lazyfaire

Reactions
I picked up a Beretta 1301 tactical when I wanted an autoloader.
1301 Tactical

The version I wanted with a pistol grip and extended magazine they only sell to law enforcement and the military:
1301 Tactical Pistol Grip LE

eBay to the rescue! Mesa Tactical makes the pistol grip stock for the LE, and sells them on eBay. Added a mag extension and it holds 7 (plus one in the chamber if you're in a pinch.)

I could go for a left handed one, but until then this will do. Piles of fun!
I bought a 1301 Tactical last week. What did you pay for the grip/stock from Mesa?

OP
rastus
Reactions
It was about $150. I found the receipt, no price on it (?), but the vendor was eCop. On the high end for the Mesa Tactical stuff compared to other shot guns, but well worth it.Same quality as the piece I took off the Beretta, and the same one they use on the law enforcement model. I prefer pistol grips on long guns. I really enjoy the 1301 and I bet you will love yours also.
Here it is.
IMG_3303.jpg

Last edited:

Lazyfaire

Reactions
It was about $150. I found the receipt, no price on it (?), but the vendor was eCop. On the high end for the Mesa Tactical stuff compared to other shot guns, but well worth it.Same quality as the piece I took off the Beretta, and the same one they use on the law enforcement model. I prefer pistol grips on long guns. I really enjoy the 1301 and I bet you will love yours also.
Here it is.
View attachment 394565
Thanks

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY