JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Monroe
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Like new in box Beretta 1301 Tactical, black, 5+1 capacity, ghost ring sight, oversized charging handle, oversized bolt release. Great shotgun and is as fast as they say, compared it side by side with my Benelli M4 and it was considerably faster so their claims of running 36% faster than any other shotgun on the market have some merit. Ran a mix of 25 rounds of bird shot and buck shot through the gun and it ate it all and was ready for more. In the end I can't give up my M4 and have no need for a second tactical shotgun. Gun was purchased a month and a half ago and will come with factory case/box, plugs and spacers.

Price: $1,100

No Trades

Terms: Buyer will cover transfer fees at their choice of FFL in Corvallis, Junction City, Eugene area. Have conducted multiple transfers at Tick Licker in Corvallis and Armac Tactical in Junction City which would be my top recommendations in the area.

IMG_5523.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Like new in box Beretta 1301 Tactical, black, 5+1 capacity, ghost ring sight, oversized charging handle, oversized bolt release. Great shotgun and is as fast as they say, compared it side by side with my Benelli M4 and it was considerably faster so their claims of running 36% faster than any other shotgun on the market have some merit. Ran a mix of 25 rounds of bird shot and buck shot through the gun and it ate it all and was ready for more. In the end I can't give up my M4 and have no need for a second tactical shotgun. Gun was purchased a month and a half ago and will come with factory case/box, plugs and spacers.

Price: $1,100

No Trades

Terms: Buyer will cover transfer fees at their choice of FFL in Corvallis, Junction City, Eugene area. Have conducted multiple transfers at Tick Licker in Corvallis and Armac Tactical in Junction City which would be my top recommendations in the area.

View attachment 878379
Interested to know if Beretta 1301 tactical is still for sale. Also, is this a generation 1 or 2 ? Thank you

Still available and this does have removable chokes. Shotgun will come with Beretta choke tube wrench. I lost the original (cheap plasic one) but have since replaced with a nicer Beretta choke wrench.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.