JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Kenmore
State
Washington
I picked this up in a trade here on NWFA but my purpose of wanting to sell the first item was to be able to purchase a new Acog so I shot this a few times and decided I still would really like to be able to fund my Acog for my SBR build!

It's a blast to shoot and would make a great 3 gun shotgun or for home defense.

Beretta 1301 comp
Mesa Tactical SureShell carrier/rail
Mesa Tactical Telescoping stock adapter
Magpul AR grip
Vltor A5 stock combo kit
Hydro-dipped Camo

beretta.jpg

$1100

Only trades I really want to take would be LED Acog (TA02) or long range scopes similar to the Leupold Mark 4.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
AEBK-A5: VLTOR A5 Stock Combo Kit | VLTOR

It's how they advertise it, obviously this doesn't include the buffer/spring. You should tell them that, maybe they'll change it.

I know exactly what it is, I only use A5 RE for my personal builds (I don't buy the kits though), I laugh because that is a very expensive way to go as the A5 gives zero benefit over a standard carbine RE in this application and as you mention the rifle spring and A5 buffer are not being utilized. Quality components without question, just silly to me.

Do you by chance have the rifle spring and buffer? That is an A5H2 buffer and by far the most popular. If you did, this would be an excellent deal for someone with an AR that was looking to upgrade. I'd suggest pull the RE off both weapons and swapping them.

Not trying to crap on your thread just providing a little insight. GLWS very nice weapon

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.