JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
low round count Alexander Arms Beowulf 50 cal upper on DPSM lower. Upgraded buffer and spring to reduce recoil. Magpul grip, quad rail. comes with 20 rounds ammo, and some brass cases. ammo in stock and readily available online. little over 1$ a round. practically 308 or 5.7 prices.

You know you want to blow big holes in things, in reality you will blow things up entirely. These big bad boys fit in regular AR mags. They just single stack. This round is used in Afghanistan to immediately stop vehicles that threaten to suicide bomb our troops. One bullet will go right through the engine block and kill the engine.

If you want the package you can have this new unfired 556 upper with Vanadium Barrel and free floated YHM handguard. It comes with a brand new Nickel Boron self lubricating BCG. It will run cooler and stay cleaner, and doesnt even need oil though you certainly can oil it. pop the pins and swap over the lower and mags stay the same. even the stiffer buffer will enhance the 556 action. im letting this go at a 300$ loss to me. and its all brand new

50 cal complete rifle 900$ or/with 556 upper 1300$ 556 upper by itself 500$ SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I will entertain other gun offers. I prefer to sell.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.