JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's the letter he sent..
hatcher.jpg

Dan

FYI to all.. I'm trying to get Benton County Commissioners to designate Benton County as a 2A sanctuary county. I'm somewhat confident I have one commissioner on board and probably/hopefully/maybe have Mr. Hatcher on board. Respective of that, I really need a lot of help wherein people will write & thank Jerry for his stand in supporting his views on this gun control BS. I need something where i can show the other commissioners the support by the public to make Benton County a 2A county and hopefully convince them to make it known to the public. So please be kind enough to write Jerry and voice your support of his letter. [email protected]
If you'd like to address the Benton County Commissioners as well or instead, you can reach them here.. [email protected]
They are, Jerome Delvin, past State legislator for Benton County
Shon Small
Jim Beaver
All in all some pretty fair people and are approachable for discussions. Although I'm not certain about Jim Beaver. But like all elected offices, sometimes they require direction from the public they represent. That's where each of you come in & are needed to provide some direction. So if you'll be kind enough to take a few minutes to write Jerry or the commissioners, I'd sure appreciate it.

I'm taking this one step at a time and am on an uphill battle in 2020 against the anti-gun crowd and that a$$hole$ inslee, ferguson, jinkins and a bunch of those other anti idiots...
HELP... PLEASE?

Dan

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews