JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I filled my Form 1, stopped by Walgreen had two photo passport pictures and a glue stick. Attached my pictures to both of the Form 1. Brought to Sheriff office, while there I asked for two fingerprint cards paid $20. Today I got the phone called from Sheriffs office told me that the form signed and I can stop by to pick it up. First step is done.

Now when I send both of my Form 1 and my citizenship form, plus a check of $200, do I send both of my fingerprint cards or just one? Please let me know soon so I can have this ship.

Thank you all in advance

Tracking day:
Monday, February 7th filled Form 1 and Citizeship Form.
Tuesday, February 8th turned the Forms to Sheriff office
Tuesday, February 15 recieved from the Sheriff to pick it up.

Last Edited:
If you downloaded and printed out the form 1's from the internet, ensure they are double sided. You can also send in several sets of form 1's with one form 5330.20, one set of two fingerprint cards and one check made out for the correct amount of the taxes.

Ranb

Send my paper work in today certified mail plus tracking number. I am now calculate the total cost for my Uzi SBR:
Two passport photo: $18
Glue stick to attach the photo to the form: $1.98
Finger prints cards:$20
Certified mail and envelopt:$8.74
Check to BATFE: $200
total around $250. Not bad for my first NFA item.

Now the wait begin, I will keep this update. Thank you all for answering all my question.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top