JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
I've probably shot about 150 pellets down the barrel from a bench. Took it apart once to lube with airventuri metal to metal moly. It was an impulse buy and I never shoot it. If you buy one new for 220 you'll be wasting about 100 bucks. It's powerful but these break barrels do not do it for me as a lazy bench shooter. Fun to shoot though. I've saved you a ton of time and money too as I've shot about 30 different types of pellets out of it to see what groups the best. I'd have to look for my notes but there are 1-3 types of pellets that deliver hunting level accuracy at 20ish yards. It doesn't have the scope. I can include quite a bit of pellets with this gun as well (which aren't the cheapest), different H and N, JSBs, etc... Asking 100 obo

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top