JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have the .22 cal rifle and I liked it so much I picked up the pistol as well. I think they are very nice for the money and the rifle can be had for around $400. Very accurate w/ the right pellets. Mine hate RWS pellets.

Awesome rifle, .22 is great, .25 is awesome, but pellets are costly.
Quiet, Quiet, quiet. good trigger, and a nice stock. As fare as airguns go, its a steal of a deal.

If you are young and only plan on shooting a couple few at a time pumping is fine, but if you plan on shooting more the 30-50 rounds you need to looking getting an auxiliary tank of some sort and find a place to fill it up. (pumps also need to be rebuilt now and again)
I have a paintball tank with a modified valve for high pressure out-put, I have filled it with the pump, but it takes a while because the pump gets hot.
If you have have a paintball shop get one of this tanks JDS Air Man product line including n2 tanks,HPA regulators & guages and save yourself the hassle of pumping.

Their are several forums out their, yellow forum is one of the bigger ones and has a classifieds Classifieds Airgun(Kitching) (the airgun world can get addicting especially if you like modifying things).

They don't run so well of CO2

If you have any questions PM me and I will give you my email and phone number

I have shot one and they are real nice...personally I liked shooting the Airforce Talon SS. It's not pretty to some but it's light, super powerful and fairly quiet as well. If you had the cash the nicest gun I've ever shot so far was a Edgun Matador .22

I recently acquired a Talon SS, it's the best air rifle I've found. I'm looking for a good PCP pistol for closer range than the SS. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I had a Benji Marauder...sold it...too heavy and not nearly the quality of a Hatsan AT44-10
I understand those at44's are a gooden. These last 5 years my PRod, Mrod .22 and Mrod .25 have dropped over 3000 greydiggers. Ranges out to 109 yards. even a devil bird (starling) at 103 yds. The Prod is my goto gun. zeroed at 32yds, 1/2 minute groups are way big with the polymags, even the premier hollow points stay under 1/2 inch. Many diggers have been noodled at 65yds with the prod. The 22 Mrod dropped a 102 lazed digger off a fence post at one of my permissions, with many meeting their maker at over 75yds. My first lazed Rock Chuck was 109yds with the .25 Mrod. Both these rods have made me look good over the years. And the AF SS talon in 20cal is zeroed at 70yds for those sage rats down south around Bend. three hours and 170 rats later, what a ball. Good Shootin. Shawn

I have marauder .22. They are heavy. Pumping does suck. BUT, they are soo accurate and you won't go back to any no pcp air rifle after. I went shooting my real guns the other day, found myself shooting my Benjamin marauder more than my actual guns. Quiet, hit every full pop can I aimed it at.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top