JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Low round count and excellent condition. The tank is a 3500 psi or hand pump if preferred .Also includes 3 mags and airforce fill adaptor for the tank and original box. Center Point 4-16 mill dot scope. Great shooting rifle. Like new. SOLD

Would consider .22 wmr rifle in part trade. CZ or Ruger with irons preferred.

IMG_1149.JPG IMG_1152.JPG IMG_1153.JPG IMG_1167.JPG IMG_1172.JPG

Last Edited:
I did a function test yesterday and shot some groups w Crossman 14.3 grain hp. This is a super quiet air rifle. I also removed the Velcro pad used to hold a pressure switch. And accessory rail from the scope. She's a shooter.

1010259.jpg

Do you know what they usually charge to fill a tank? That's a great looking air rifle!
B 4 they closed business there was a dive shop not far from me in Gresham that would fill a tank like shown for $5.00 depending on the [last test] date. Might be good to list that date rather than say it's got "many fills" left on it!

B 4 they closed business there was a dive shop not far from me in Gresham that would fill a tank like shown for $5.00 depending on the [last test] date. Might be good to list that date rather than say it's got "many fills" left on it!

The tank has enough air in it still to fill the rifle many times.

Do you need a specialized compressor to load the scuba tank?
Not just anybody has such ultra-high pressure compressors due to their expense. There is one home compressor I recall called the "ShoeBox". for about $650 that is made for the average PCP enthusiast. The only way it can be so cheap is they sacrifice volumn in order to get such high pressures in a home unit. It's a pretty neat setup if your not in a hurry
Products

If the tank seems like too much for some, I would let it go with my hand pump instead and I'll keep and use the tank.

It's a high pressure hand pump that works great. Yes you fill the rifle with this pump. Once full you get over 40 powerful , accurate shots.

IMG_20170830_121031.jpg

Not just anybody has such ultra-high pressure compressors due to their expense. There is one home compressor I recall called the "ShoeBox". for about $650 that is made for the average PCP enthusiast. The only way it can be so cheap is they sacrifice volumn in order to get such high pressures in a home unit. It's a pretty neat setup if your not in a hurry
Products

I have the real American compressor; A Kidde 2.4CFM. Can pump tanks up to 5,000psi. You can see it in this "air gun" column under Kidde. My email is [email protected]

It's still here. Go shoot some sage rats in silence . $475 ready to shoot. With extra mags !

Part trade on Ruger American .22 mag or similar.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews