Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA Benjamin Marauder .22 w/Scope and Extras

Discussion in 'Air Gun Classifieds' started by ISY, Nov 27, 2015.

1. ISY

ISY Seattle Member

PRICE REDUCED TO $525 OBO

This pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle is extremely accurate and in like-new condition. It includes a never-mounted Centerpoint 4-16X scope with red/green illuminated reticle and adjustable objective plus rings.

The package includes a SCUBA tank with current hydro (expires 2/16), a high quality yoke assembly make by Joe Brancato (see http://www.airtanksforsale.com), a pony tank for portable air, and a second yoke for the pony bottle.

Also included are three magazines, a sling, and the factory depressurizing tool. See photos below.

Asking $525.

full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg

full.jpg full.jpg full.jpg full.jpg full.jpg full.jpg full.jpg full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  2. ciscokid

ciscokid renton,wa New Member

is this still for sale.

3. ISY

ISY Seattle Member

Yup, still available.

4. ciscokid

ciscokid renton,wa New Member

whats the capacity on the tanks. how much psi r they rated for. whats ur bottom price. how old is the rifle

5. ISY

ISY Seattle Member

The gun is a first gen model purchased in 2012, with fewer than 200 pellets through it. The scope is brand new. Since the photos above were taken, I've mounted the scope on the rifle but haven't had a chance to zero it.

The large cylinder is 80 cubic feet and rated at 3000 psi, the smaller one is 13 cubic feet, also rated at 3000 psi. I fill the the gun and the little tank from the big tank and take the little one with me so I can get a lot more shots per outing.

If you have or get a hand pump, the little tank cuts way down on the amount of pumping you have to do. Even when the big tank is run down to 2000 psi or below, it will save a lot of work in pumping up the little tank.

As for my bottom price, send me a PM with an offer and we'll talk. FYI, the only thing I'd be willing to trade would be an Air Arms TX200.

6. Chris76

Chris76 Northwest Member

Pm'd

7. ISY

ISY Seattle Member

Still available.

8. ISY

ISY Seattle Member

Rifle has been sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.