JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The ultimate urban eradicator, this is a PCP rifle that sends 22 cal pellets a 1000FPS with extreme accuracy and extremely quite. The gun is in pristine condition. It was purchased from R&L where they assembled everything and tried it with every type of pellet to find the most accurate, which turned out to be JSB 18.1 grain Diablo Exacts and sighted it in. Fully charged you get upward of 40 rounds with full power and it will come with 3 10 round rotary mags, hand pump and about 750 JSB Diable pellets. This rifle will put pellets on top of each other and the 3-12X44 scope with multi color illuminated retical lets you really reach out and touch. Easy kills at 50-60 yards and accurate out to 100 if you learn the scope and mill dot adjustments. Love the rifle but live in the country now and it just sits in the safe...

The rifle and everything on/with it cost me over $900. Looking for trades and will accept reasonable offers, also have cash on my end for the right deal if it comes along. For trades I am always interested in firearms, but please no low end guns.
WIN_20170129_08_02_27_Pro.jpg

I was wondering if you might be interested in a trade. I have a 9Liter 4500psi 97cuft carbon fiber SCBA tank. It was manufactured in 2011... Service life til July 2026. Has SCBA slow flow valve.

Let me know. Thank you very much.

Benjie Ray

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top