JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Less than a year old with only 100 shots through it. The best price I have found is $1000 from
AirgunDepot.com 4th of July sale.
I have all of the boxes with everything that came with the rifle, new and unused.
It comes with everything you see in the picture. Which includes 80 Nosler Ballistic Tip bullets, a
tin of 50 Predator Polymags and a tin of 100 JSB Diabolo pellets (About $100 in value).
The rifle scope is a Center Point 4-16x56 which came with the kit.

I am asking $900 for the lot or $800 w/o the ammo.

I also have about 1400 rounds of ammo in 9mm/.357 for this gun that I will post separately.

I have a good reputation from buyers of my air rifles that I have sold from this forum. One of them was shipped to Arizona and the other was picked up here at the farm.
I will probably be selling my Daystate Wolverine .303 HiLite in the near future.

Picture to follow as soon as I can upload it.

Last Edited:
B2D0739D-2B70-4D09-8249-A4A0F6102D43.jpeg

Just so every one knows
I had a agreement to purchase the 357 kit from this gentleman I was buying the kit for $800 the ammo he has posted on his other ad for$ 200. And a small air tank. For $300. Totaling $1300
Our deal was for $1400. He was going to deliver this item for this price. As he sends me a text saying omw. He decides to up the price. I belive a man's word is his bond. And a deal is a deal. Just so everyone knows. He also mentions in his ad he has a good reputations from his other buyers. There have been 3 negative feedbacks on this gentleman. Then he blocked them so the comments were removed but the feed back review is still listed

Just so every one knows
I had a agreement to purchase the 357 kit from this gentleman I was buying the kit for $800 the ammo he has posted on his other ad for$ 200. And a small air tank. For $300. Totaling $1300
Our deal was for $1400. He was going to deliver this item for this price. As he sends me a text saying omw. He decides to up the price. I belive a man's word is his bond. And a deal is a deal. Just so everyone knows. He also mentions in his ad he has a good reputations from his other buyers. There have been 3 negative feedbacks on this gentleman. Then he blocked them so the comments were removed but the feed back review is still listed
There might be a good reason it is still for sale since July 1 2018

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top