JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What's this got to do with the Outdoor Shooting areas section? It means support for public lands recreational shooting!

HP put on their annual Giving Fair, which features the Benevity Giving program, and Trash No Land was invited.

This means a lot to the recreational shooting sports and Trash No Land as it provides an opportunity for HP employees to support their favorite charity organizations and HP matches the giving funds in payroll deductions (And Trash No Land is one of the approved charities!).

If your company provides the Benevity Giving program, we encourage you to designate Trash No Land as your favorite charity. It helps us to further support the recreational shooting sports and helps promote responsible shooting in our great outdoors.

Thank you to HP for providing this opportunity to present our organization to the many fine people at HP! It is an opportunity to help raise awareness in promoting responsible shooting on our public lands.

HP Giving Fair 1.jpg

HP Giving Fair 2.jpg

HP Giving Fair 3.jpg

HP Giving Fair 4.jpg

HP Giving Fair 5.jpg

I feel bad about @Rem700..300 . He got sicker than a dog this morning and was unable to be there! (Sicker than a Dog... the rather unpleasant after effects of a dog eating things which are less than agreeable for their little doggy tummies. Yup, that's right. Dog yak.). Poor guy! Hope you feel better real soon Craig!

Still, I held it together, met a lot of great folks (even some who hate guns but love what we're doing!) and had a great time!

Dave,

Have you ever touched base with Lars Larson? He is extremely pro 2A and loves to promote such things on his radio show. I'll bet that you could probably get an interview about this or Trash No Land in general.

Corvallis is diverse but I feel that no matter what your feelings on guns are, leaving trash all over really hurts the public's view of guns and their owners. Also, there is no excuse for shooting up signs which are peoples tax money. A lot of the public areas where I/we shoot are multi use. The one area that we did the big clean up in Sept on Mary's Peak even has Oregon State University Geology classes taught there because of the pillow basault. Unfortunately a lot of firearm owners haven't been reached yet or never will be and it hurts the cause.
Glad you had a great time Bill and hopefully will make a difference. Sorry I couldnt be there. Glad you made it down safely with the snow.
Thanks
Craig

Dave,

Have you ever touched base with Lars Larson? He is extremely pro 2A and loves to promote such things on his radio show. I'll bet that you could probably get an interview about this or Trash No Land in general.
Bill. It's Bill. Not Dave! :)
I've tried twice before and don't think he understands what we're doing. I recently went on air, for the second time with him, and this time tried to promote the fundraiser for the North Fork Wolf Creek Lanes renovation project. He didn't understand that it was an online fundraiser and kept trying to get me to say where and when was the fundraiser. I kept trying to say it was on our fundraiser web page and is happening now, but, he didn't want a web reference, he wanted an actual time and place for the fundraiser. Too bad it was just a couple min's before the top of the hour and he had to break for news. I was able to give the website reference but nothing ever materialized from it.

Someday, I hope he spends a little time learning about our organization and sees what we're doing. Although, with all the goings on in the current news, this is a low priority for his attention.

Good thought, though!

Bill

I've tried twice before and don't think he understands what we're doing. I recently went on air, for the second time with him, and this time tried to promote the fundraiser for the North Fork Wolf Creek Lanes renovation project. He didn't understand that it was an online fundraiser and kept trying to get me to say where and when was the fundraiser. I kept trying to say it was on our fundraiser web page and is happening now, but, he didn't want a web reference, he wanted an actual time and place for the fundraiser. Too bad it was just a couple min's before the top of the hour and he had to break for news. I was able to give the website reference but nothing ever materialized from it.

Someday, I hope he spends a little time learning about our organization and sees what we're doing. Although, with all the goings on in the current news, this is a low priority for his attention.

Good thought, though!

Bill
Haha! Sorry I was just chatting with my brother Dave and it just flowed onto the keyboard.
As big a gun guy as he is I would think that he would take an interest in not only Trash No Land but NWFA as
well.

I was lucky to get there today! I left Washougal at 6:30 and arrived at 9:30 (1/2 hr before setup). I was amazed , but not surprised , at the number of car crashes along the way!

I was able to keep it on the shoulder , were you have a little more traction , and kept from sliding. My goodness , the damage people caused, to themselves and their cars, is unimaginative! Was it really worth it folks?

That was my thought as I did the same stupid drive all the way down there. (The 2 hrs drive home was great!)

The good part is,... the trip home had fewer cars on the road!!!

Good thought, though!

Bill

Lars Larson doesn't listen/hear well. He does it on his show on a regular basis. It would be nice if he weren't that way. He might actually be able to get important decision makers to talk to him on the air. Maybe he's afraid he'd lose some of the idiot callers if he changed his ways?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top