JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You have a lot to choose from. First choice pump (Nova, Super Nova), semi-auto (M2, M4) or both (M3). I opted for semi since I figured it would be a lot easier for my wife to just keep pulling the trigger if she ever had to use it than having to pump and deal with any problems/jams from only doing a partial pump, or forgetting to pump. I imagine if she ever needs to use it she won't be doing much critical thinking and its best if she can just keep pulling the trigger and not worry about pumping. We ended up with the M4. The gas system makes for a very low recoil, its much less than my M1 (older version of M2), its also more expensive.

Comparing it to my Super Sport, I'd say the recoil is on par. They both aren't too bad AFAIAC but then I'm not recoil sensitive either. If you're using it for home defense you might choose low recoil stuff anyway? I know I have patterned the new Winchester PDX 12 gauge rounds with it and I thought the recoil was fine.

Now that I have re-read the description I am not convinced that it would actually reduce the recoil by much if at all. It says the shape is why recoil is reduced. I first thought it was the design and material. It is only $40 more but why bother for something that would one hopes they would never use except for pleasure, occasionally.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top