JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi there members,
For sale is an excellent condition Benelli Supernova Tactical 12 ga. pump. It is finished in factory Desert Camo and comes with a magazine extension tube to boost this bad boy to 6+1 shell capacity. The extension tube is of high quality and is mounted using a barrel-to-barrel stabilizing mount to the 18" barrel. This Supernova will accept 2 3/4"; 3"; and 3 1/2" ammo. Comes with Ghost Ring Sights at the rear and fiber optic up front. One thing I really like about this shotgun is the ability to eject an empty shell without releasing a shell from the magazine. A basic Uncle Mike's sling and a soft side case is also included. $1.00 more buys 225 12 ga. 2 3/4" shells which are a mix of Remington, Federal and Winchester. I will also include 50 rounds of Remington 3" Hi-Speed steel shells. This shotgun is a fixed choke barrel but the barrel is interchangeable with choked barrels.
So for a total of $500.00 (cement hard firm price) you get shotgun, 275 rounds of ammo and sling/case. This is one kickin butt, takin' names home defense weapon. Need to breach a door, lately? Only 20 rounds down the tube, the end result being nothing left of my ex wife's pictures.
Buyer must be legal with legal Oregon ID. Shotgun is living in Gresham. Thanks for your interest! Benelli Supernova.jpg Benelli Supernova.jpg BenelliSupernova.jpg BenelliSuperNova1.jpg BenelliSupernova2.jpg BenelliSupernova3.jpg BenelliSupernova4.jpg BenelliSupernova5.jpg BenelliSupernova6.jpg Benelli Supernova.jpg BenelliSupernova.jpg BenelliSuperNova1.jpg BenelliSupernova2.jpg BenelliSupernova3.jpg BenelliSupernova4.jpg BenelliSupernova5.jpg BenelliSupernova6.jpg Benelli Supernova.jpg BenelliSupernova.jpg BenelliSuperNova1.jpg BenelliSupernova2.jpg BenelliSupernova3.jpg BenelliSupernova4.jpg BenelliSupernova5.jpg BenelliSupernova6.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.