JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I was just on the phone with my Dad in California , he's wanting a pump for the bedside. He's to stubborn to accept my Benelli as a gift. He says its to nice for his needs. I want a cheap 870 or 500 don't care much on looks but want it to work lol. I'm looking for cash or trade to make up value. Pm offers.

Wants off the top of my head are a NNA mini revolver, ssar stock, IDPA gear. Cash is best as always.

IMAG0040.jpg

I have a very nice holster I'd like to trade. Some sort of cloth. Works great if your pistol doesn't have sharp edges. You might have to put a rag in the bottom to keep the pistol up high for fast draws though.

your inbox is full.
if you decide you want something else besides a shotgun i will give you a xd40 subcompact with xd gear (less then 50 rounds through it)
3 mags
2 holsters
speedloader
double mag pouch
set of unused rcbs 40 cal dies
and about 50 rounds of mixed ammo

I have a very nice holster I'd like to trade. Some sort of cloth. Works great if your pistol doesn't have sharp edges. You might have to put a rag in the bottom to keep the pistol up high for fast draws though.

Lololololol jagoff , hey Vance let's try to shoot soon. I've gotta make some ammo unless we do 22's.

Pm' s will be replied after I post this. Sorry about my dam inbox its cleared.

Oh and 556 had the sights set dead on for slugs at 50-80 yards frigging amazing! If I can't make a deal ill just buy one for pops before I go home for my brothers wedding. That's less than a month away.

I fired this shotgun for sale today and it was my first time shooting a Benelli. Head to head with a Remington 870 and a Mossberg 500 I have to say I liked the Benelli better. Just seems the most solid, tacticool of the bunch. The only shotgun that compared on the fun factor scale was my 1187P maybe just because it is an auto. I've heard about Benelli shotguns for a long time I wondered if it was just hype, but it isn't, they are as nice as I have heard.

tried to pm but your inbox is full, just wanted to let you know that i am still wanting to pick the supernova up tomorrow when i get off work, i am not sure exactly what time because we are on a job that is behind schedule so it could be anywhere between noon and 5 pm.
i will send you a text when i get home and we can set up a place.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.