JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale. Benelli Supernova 12ga 24" barrel with a Nordic Comp +4 mag extension.
$450.00 with extension

$400.00 without extension

I haven't been shooting nearly as much as I thought I would with this so it's on the auction block. I'm the second owner and have put about 4 boxes of shells through it. This is a great gun, the comfort stock really tames the recoil. I've shot some skeet and a couple of 3 gun matches with it.

You can easily switch out the barrels to a 26", 28" or a rifled barrel. Benelli also make and 18" tactical barrel with ghost ring sights (please note I only have the 24" barrel ).

This is a rock solid, versatile shotgun. It comes with 3 chokes, factory mag limiter, original mag spring and tube cap if you want to bring it back to stock. I also have the nordic extension clamp and a picatinny rail section for the clamp. I have the factory box (not pictured).

I also have a few boxes of slugs and game/target loads I can throw in for a few extra bucks.

FTF in the Portland Metro area, I will need to see a valid ODL and do a bill of sale for my records.

Please PM with questions. No trades, I'm just looking to sell.

IMG_2187_zpscd480599.jpg

IMG_2193_zpsab233d4c.jpg

IMG_2188_zpsdd65aaaf.jpg

IMG_2189_zps4221c38c.jpg

IMG_2190_zps83184d50.jpg

IMG_2192_zps4e7b1fbb.jpg

IMG_2186_zpsd0efd314.jpg

Last Edited:
For sale. Benelli Supernova 12ga 24" barrel with a Nordic Comp +4 mag extension.
$450.00 with extension

$400.00 without extension

I haven't been shooting nearly as much as I thought I would with this so it's on the auction block. I'm the second owner and have put about 4 boxes of shells through it. This is a great gun, the comfort stock really tames the recoil. I've shot some skeet and a couple of 3 gun matches with it.

You can easily switch out the barrels to a 26", 28" or a rifled barrel. Benelli also make and 18" tactical barrel with ghost ring sights (please note I only have the 24" barrel ).

This is a rock solid, versatile shotgun. It comes with 3 chokes, factory mag limiter, original mag spring and tube cap if you want to bring it back to stock. I also have the nordic extension clamp and a picatinny rail section for the clamp. I have the factory box (not pictured).

I also have a few boxes of slugs and game/target loads I can throw in for a few extra bucks.

FTF in the Portland Metro area, I will need to see a valid ODL and do a bill of sale for my records.

Please PM with questions. No trades, I'm just looking to sell.

View attachment 97251

View attachment 97252

View attachment 97253

View attachment 97254

View attachment 97255

View attachment 97256

View attachment 97257
Hey there!
I'm super interested in your supernova.
Would you be willing to let it go with the extension for 4, and meet at a ffl dealer for transfer?
I live in Vancouver
I would pay the fees of course.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.